The role of the NWDG is to actively promote the value of employee participation at board level in organisations in Ireland.
We fulfil our role in a number of ways including:
• Conducting research into issues of relevance to board level employee representation
• Providing training for elected/nominated employee directors
• Networking and sharing knowledge and ideas between members
• Advocating on behalf of employee directors
• Engaging with other bodies to promote board level employee representation at national and EU level